Hey Cuties, Here i am available with the details of Oriflame Even Out Night Cream Review. I know the Optimals range, which has Oriflame Even Out Night Cream is very popular with you. My dear ladies, the Optimals is highly enriched formulated night cream that helps to remove the dark spots and reduces the marks visibly.
- 1 About The Product – Oriflame Even Out Night Cream
About The Product – Oriflame Even Out Night Cream
The cream is thin and perfect to use in summers as well. The thin layer of the cream feels lighter on face and can be easily kept for whole night. Normally when i choose any night cream i particularly check for the texture. When i use any thick or heavy night cream in summers it makes me feel oily all night. In countries like India or Indonesia, where you have great summers, you have to be peculiar in choosing the right texture night cream. With Oriflame Even Out Night Cream, my experienceis fantastic. When i tried the cream, i could not even feel that something is on my face for whole night.
The Night cream comes in a 50 ml highly durable glass container which is easy to carry and does not occupy juch space. You can carry it easily for your trips as well.
- Rumex: This Inhibits melanin production to reduce discoloration. It helps to look fair and even more charming.
- LINGON 50:50TM: Protective antioxidant technology that neutralises the effects of environmental damage, allowing skin cells to function normally. This is a patented technology ingredient that enhances the Night Cream.
My Experience with The Oriflame Even Out Night Cream:
I have been using this cream for a few months now, and I am very happy with the results. Compared to the usual night creams, this cream is light, but it moisturizes the skin thoroughly and in the night, you wake up to soft and smooth skin. If you have very dry skin and want to use this in the day time also, then you will have to blot it first and then apply powder so that the skin won’t look too oily.
I did not like that it comes in a tub packaging. I have to dip my hands when I am in a hurry and it’s not so hygienic.
With continued usage, my skin looks healthy and texture has improved. I loved how it kept my skin well moisturized during the winters and I sleep peacefully thinking that I am giving my skin its daily dose of anti-oxidants. This cream will help you a lot to clear the dark spots. It makes the uneven tone look balanced.
Pros of The Oriflame Even Out Night Cream:
- Skin looks healthy and smooth to touch.
- Great Moisturising Properties. Makes your skin highly moisturised.
- There will be no rough skin or dry patches if you use regularly.
- The Dark Spots and Patches will reduce to a greater extent.
- Rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidants.
- Only a small quantity is required to cover the entire face.
- Easy to carry container.
Cons of The Oriflame Even Out Night Cream:
- Tub packaging is unhygienic and not suitable for an anti-oxidant cream.
- The cream is light though but, it will make the skin look greasy if you apply too much.
- Will not make you fair or help in removing pimple marks quickly.
- Oily-skinned girls might not like this since the cream is quite thick.
- Contains parabens.
Oriflame Even Out Night Cream Swatch
3.8 out of 5
Whether will I Recommend buying it
Yes, You should Buy it. The reason I am rating low is mainly because of the packaging and the Container.